Blue Whale Challenge – Suicide Game
The Blue Whale challenge is a game that originated in Russia and has claimed the lives of 130 teens globally. Russian psychology student named Philipp Budeikin created the game in 2013 for the main goal to “cleanse society”. He says that the victims are “biological waste” and they are “willing to die”.
According to an article in the mirror the 21 year old has confessed to his crimes.
Playing the game you have to download an app, which they say if you first download you will not be able to delete it.
You have to follow 50 tasks over the course of 50 days. With the final task taking your own life.
These are the tasks which they instruct you to do.
1. Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
5. If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. Task with a cipher.
7. Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to curator.
8. Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
19. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a “whale.”
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don’t talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
All of these instructions have to be done and sent with proof to one of the admins of the game.
The video below by EWN News explains further about the game.
It is always good to know about these types of games. Be aware of them and have a look out for signs of people playing the game. The game might spread to South Africa and other parts of the world.